The other night my friend and I were craving pizza, so we decided to make our own personal sized pizzas! They came out better than either of us expected. Since I am gluten free, we made our crusts out of oat flour and they turned out deliciously. The recipe is below 🙂
Personal Pan Pizza
- 3/4 cup oat flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. honey
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 3/4 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup + 2 Tbsp. water
- tomato sauce
- sauteed green pepper
- sauteed orange pepper
- sauteed onion
- mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Mix all dough ingredients in a medium sized bowl.
- Press the dough out onto the prepared cookie sheet.
- Cook dough for 10-12 minutes.
- Take crust out and add toppings.
- Cook pizza for another 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted and toppings are hot.
What are your favorite pizza toppings?