With the cold weather that many of us are experiencing right now, I figured chili would make a delicious dinner that would also warm me up. I just threw everything in the crock pot, making it very easy. This recipe is very customizable; you can add whatever vegetables, beans, and spices you like!
- 1 can (15.5 oz) black beans
- 1 can (15.5 oz) kidney beans
- 3/4 cup tomato sauce
- 1/2 Tbsp. chili powder
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 cup frozen vegetables (I used a green pepper/onion mix)
- 1/4 cup water
- Place everything in a crock pot and stir.
- Set crock pot to high for 2-3 hours.
- Turn to low until ready to serve.
*Ways to Serve Chili:
- on top of a sweet potato
- place corn chips on bottom of bowl and spoon chili on top
- top chili with shredded cheese
- spoon chili on a bun
- mix in cooked brown rice