- 1 can (15.5 oz) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- Juice from 1 lime
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- water to thin out dressing, if needed
- Combine beans, corn, and pepper in a large bowl.
- Whisk together lime juice and olive oil in a small bowl. (Add water to thin out the dressing if needed.)
- Pour lime juice and olive oil dressing over beans, corn, and pepper and mix to evenly combine.
I love this salsa! It is so easy, refreshing, and versatile. I love using it to dip chips in or eating over a salad or with a veggie burger. This can be adapted to your tastes and the season. As fresh corn becomes available, I will definitely use that!
Do you like salsa? If so, what is your favorite kind?