Hello again! I have a scrumptious new recipe for you guys. I made this the other day and was amazed at how deliciously it came out! This recipe can be adapted to your own tastes, but I made it gluten free, dairy free, and half vegetarian!
- 1 package gluten free pizza dough mix (I used Gluten Free Mama’s Pizza Crust Mix) + required ingredients
- 1 16-oz can crushed tomatoes
- 1/4 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 1/2 cups preferred shredded cheese (I used Daiya Mozzarella Shreds)
- desired mix of vegetables (I used onion, bell peppers, and broccoli)
- desired meat (I used prosciutto on 1/2 of the pizza)
- Preheat oven per package directions.
- Make pizza crust according to package directions.
- While the crust itself is baking, mix the crushed tomatoes and Italian seasoning together.
- After crust is finished it’s initial bake, top with sauce, cheese, vegetables, and meat.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until cheese is melted and vegetables are cooked.
I was so impressed by this pizza and I cannot wait until I can make it again and experiment with different toppings!
What are your favorite pizza toppings?