This is hands down the best dessert I have ever eaten and made in my entire life. You must try this!
Chocolate Frozen Pie
*adapted from Nestle’s Chocolate Mudslide Frozen Pie
- 1 prepared 9-inch chocolate crumb crust
- 1 cup Nestle Toll House Dark Chocolate Morsels
- ¾ cup light sour cream
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 container (8 oz) light whipped cream
- ¼ cup dark chocolate cocoa powder
- Place the chocolate morsels in a small bowl and microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring after each time, until completely melted. Let cool for 10 minutes.
- Combine sour cream, granulated sugar, and vanilla extract in a medium bowl. Stir until granulated sugar is dissolved. Stir in melted chocolate until smooth. Spread into prepared crust and refrigerate.
- Using a rubber spatula, mix together whipped cream and cocoa powder in a medium bowl until no lumps of cocoa powder are left. Spread over chocolate layer. Freeze for at least 6 hours or until firm.
I’ve made this for many holidays including this past Christmas and just recently for Mother’s Day and everyone always loves it! If you give it a try, I hope you do too.
What is your favorite dessert?