I hope everybody’s weekend is off to a great start!!
I made this smoothie yesterday for breakfast and couldn’t wait to share it — it is so yummy!
*Chocolate Covered Strawberry Green Monster*
- 7 ice cubes
- 3/4 cup soy milk
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder
- 2 big handfuls spinach
- Blend ice in blender until completely crushed.
- Add everything else in and blend until completely smooth.
- Pour into bowl and top with your favorite toppings!
Ok, it might not look very pretty, but is sure does taste delicious! I cannot taste the spinach at all; just sweet strawberries and chocolate!
Do you like to add spinach to your smoothies?