This stew is delicious, easy, and nutritious!
*Slow Cooker Sweet Potato Stew*
- 1 small white potato, cut into half moons
- 5 small sweet potatoes, cut into half moons
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 large red bell pepper, diced
- 2 carrots, peeled and diced
- 2 1/2 cups water + 2 vegetable bouillon cubes (can substitute vegetable broth)
- 1/2 Tbsp. poultry seasoning
- pinch of ginger
- Combine all ingredients in slow cooker.
- Cook on high for 5-6 hours.
- I served mine atop quinoa, which was delicious!
This is the perfect warm-you-up dinner and actually tastes better the longer it sits. I had it for lunch a few days later and it was even better!
Favorite soup or stew?
Tomorrow is Friday! 🙂 Get excited!